Getting FREE High PR ONE-WAY Backlinks To Your Website Using Articles
  • Most of us know it, the more HIGH Quality links you've pointing to your website, the bigger the search engines will rank your website. If you claim to be taught more about quality backlinks, we know of many on-line databases you might pursue. The issues is..."How can you get them without having to spend all that time doing standard 'Link Exchanges' between webmasters, and more importantly, how can you get those large PR 'One-Way' Backlinks?"

Those are good questions indeed and I will describe them in a moment.

But, before I do, let us first determine what a "One-Way Backlink" is.

A "One-Way Backlink" is merely a that points back to your site from someone else's without you having to reciprocate back.

It does not need to get anymore difficult than that.

The more pointing back to yours, the higher the search-engines will rank your internet site according to your keyword competition and the quality or PR( Popularity Ranking) of-the backlink.

As you need the best links possible these have become essential things to consider when doing link transactions.

I know I do, and I am sure you do to. Navigating To building link possibly provides lessons you might tell your mother.

If your new to the Online Marketing scene then what I'm about to divulge to you through this article will literally save yourself you *tons* of time and get you these essential "One-Way Backlinks" so you can have a chance for the keywords your site is optimized for.

So... what's the BIG Secret?

ARTICLES!!

Why 'Articles' you ask and how do they get you "One-Way Backlinks?"

Well, to start, if you've been online for any period of time then you know that 'Content Is King', but the beauty of writing and syndicating articles is you get to incorporate a 'Resource Box' with your articles that has all your site details in it along with your "URL."

It's that simple and if your great at writing articles and write them often and they target a specific niche that has to be filled then they should have no problem getting picked-up and spread across the Internet with all of your site details and URL attached.

And... just so you know, articles are also considered one of the Best forms of VIRAL Marketing on the Net, so this should give some incentive to you to get going as well.

Well, that includes the initial question. Allows now move onto the final which is... "How do you get these high PR 'One-Way' Backlinks?"

Two words... "Article Directories."

Article Submission Sites are hungry for content and are always looking for brand NEW content to add to their databases for their readers, webmasters and for newsletter and e-Zine marketers.

The great benefit to publishing to "Article Directories" is that they generally have large PR( between 4 and 6) within the major search engines according to if its new or not and is where you'll benefit.

And that is not all either. This splendid high quality backlinks portfolio has specific cogent suggestions for the purpose of this view. Each time you submit a article to an article listing it creates a NEW Optimized Page just for your article with all your website facts and URL( MOST Critical), therefore the more article directories you submit to, greater your community will develop with more "One-Way Backlinks" pointing back-to your website from other large PR article directories.

And as these article directory sites are getting spidered daily by other internet search engine robots( referred to as Spiders) your pages will creating your link system BIGGER and Bigger also get pick up and indexed of their databases.

Then do not take a seat on the fence If you see ANY potential in by using this strategy. Click here high pr backlinks to explore why to think over this concept.

Begin today..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!