The Crystal Skull

• Due to current Indiana Jones movie there is much curiosity about crystal skulls.

My first encounter having a crystal skull was in July of 1989. At that time I used to be associated with a metaphysical study group together just returned from a month of staring at the Aboriginal way of life in Australia.

Throughout the monthly meeting individuals group, one of many leaders mentioned in my experience that she had a group going to Indianapolis the subsequent week to determine the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately taught me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in each and every way and that this particular skull ended up present in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was simply then 16 yrs . old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, in addition to Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It sounded like the right possibility to learn something totally new, you never know where this may lead?

Paying attention to the lecture, I became fascinated. This indicates the skull was found in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there many centuries previous. Legends abound , but no person can tell where it originated in or the age of it can be. Many legends apparently indicate it previously being created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It it was beautiful! Created from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that whenever she first discovered it , the skull was cloudier than in it's present state, it had been now superior!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, also it seemed to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied types of paranormal behavior. Some would begin to see the future, although some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was a masterpiece, unlike anything I needed seen before.
    For additional information about crystal skulls browse this useful site

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!